After sales support
At Turtle Productions Ltd we recognise that once we’ve restored or built you your new pond, it can be quite daunting to be left alone to run it. We want you to gain maximum enjoyment from pond keeping, so are always there either there at the end of a phone or e-mail, or available to visit, to help you with any difficulties. Many of our clients retain our services at least once a year to come and service their pond. A little like buying a new car which needs it’s ‘regular’ check-up, we come to you and can either maintain, or help you to maintain your own pond.
Annual pond maintenance
that means we do the dirty work, then we’re more than pleased
to help you.
- Lift, clean and service your pond pumps
- Strip and clean your filter
- Replace the ultra violet clarifier (UVC) tube – they last about a year so if your pond is going green, it’s a fair bet that your bulb has blown
- Replace the serviceable seals in your filter
- Remove and clean the quartz tube in your filter
- Net (or vacuum) dirt from your pond floor
- Cut back / trim / divide / reduce / add to your aquatic plant stock
- Treat the fish ready for the season ahead
- Treat any evidence of blanket-weed
- Anything else that may be relevant to your specific pond